Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chewsday

I was so exhausted after going to see Bonnie Prince Billy (who is in love now, so he kinda sucks) at the Fillmore last night, and then going to Rock n' Roll Trivia night at Minx (which used to be the Red Room, on Sutter) that I plain forgot to have my usual late-night snack.

So this morning I was starving! I leaped out of bed at the ungodly hour of 7am and cooked up an unholy trinity of chicken, eggs, AND steak... yum!


Just kidding!* Suckaz! I go to work on Tuesdays so the steak was for my lunch. See?



I know what you're thinking... "Chicken for breakfast, steak for lunch... which lucky member of the animal kingdom is he going to eat for dinner?"

Okay, I've got a train to catch. No rest for the wicked!

*like I was about not writing in this blog so much

2 comments:

  1. Ostrich medallions! James, what about the ostrich medallions??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find any! I had seared tuna instead.

    ReplyDelete