Friday, April 10, 2009

Fairly Good Friday, So Far

I woke up this morning with a hangover that would kill any normal man, then, three days later, resurrect him just to kill him again.

"But James, booze is not allowed on the Paleolithic Diet!! That is a moral infarction!!" - you say.

To which I reply: "a localized area of tissue that is dying or dead, having been deprived of its blood supply by embolism or thrombosis?"

To which you reply: "No, sorry, I meant infraction, that was a typo."

To which I reply: "Well, my cousin Mary was in town, and you know how one beer leads to six..."

Apart from those 6 large beers yesterday, I TOTALLY stuck to the Paleo Diet, even when all around me were eating delicious potato pancakes at Süppënküchë. Honest.

So I got up this morning, and as penance, went to hard-out yoga with Erika. I don't think I've ever had such a tough yoga class. I actually started crying at one point. Fortunately no one noticed because the sweat was pouring off me, washing me clean, absolving my sins, and making quite a mess on the floor. Near the end I was so drenched I gave all the Pac Heights MILFs* a thrill and took off my shirt!


*at least the ones who like back hair

No comments:

Post a Comment