Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Belt Hole

I had to take my belt to the cobbler today, to get a new hole. My jeans keep falling down, even if I wear 5 pairs of undies.


The nice cobbler let me punch it.

As you can see I have lost 1 inch off my waist, dropping from 31 to 30. I don't think I can get any smaller around the waist without bone surgery. These protruding hip-bones make me look like a big fat cow!! (- Anorexia joke)

I'm not sure if anyone cares what I'm eating these days. Basically I'm on repeat cycle. Fruit or eggs for breakfast, salad for lunch, and some kind of meat with steamed veges for dinner. After every work-out I'm eating half a cup of raisins and drinking my Accelerade. Rinse and repeat. Occasionally I have a black coffee or tea.

My diet is supplemented by massive amounts of fruit and nuts. I have a huge pair of nutsacks. 2 pounds each. I might post a photo of them tomorrow.

One is almonds and the other is walnuts.

Today's exercise: Power yoga. 11 mile run.

No comments:

Post a Comment