Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Catchup - With Video!

Wow, there's a lot to post! I had a very busy Paleolithic weekend, full of food, photos, fauna, fallacious festivals, and ffff.... fffff.... tranny nuns.

Luckily going into the weekend I had eaten liver 3 times in a row, so I was supercharged with organ-meat power!


Yesterday, Easter Sunday, I went for a run, then hit Dolores Park for the Hunky Jesus Competition! Urban Tribe member Matt entered, with 2 sheep and the cutest donkey I've ever seen, as Livestock Jesus. Although on the day it seemed he was beaten by 'Brokeback Jesus' (who dragged out the old tired gay cowboy/assless chaps theme, and thereby secured the essential gay vote) some sources are crediting him with the win... intriguing...

Here's a video of The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence announcing his arrival on stage.




Rudy the Donkey and me.

After the festivities we returned to Jesus' place for a BBQ, where I broke quite a few Paleolithic rules. I ate some tortilla chips and bean dip, and I had a few beers. Whadddya gonna do... it's Easter. Sue me.

Oh, and here's the photo, as promised, of my latest invention - "Bacon-and-egg-slaw". It's delicious! And with only four times the cholesterol of regular coleslaw!



No comments:

Post a Comment