Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mahi Mahi Mania Hulksters!

Sorry, no nutsack photos today. Instead a chart which clearly displays my level of psychosis!

Note the 2 months immediately preceding the 65 days graphed below were spent in New Zealand, being completely inactive, and constantly eating pavlova and chocolate, and drinking booze.

The red bars indicate yoga classes. A blue arrow indicates the beginning of the PD. You understand, you're not stupid.
Tonight I made Mahi-Mahi because it was the only fish cheaper than Colombian Pure at Molly Stone's. Now my whole place smells like a Mexican Taqueria! [Is there any other kind? - Ed]


In other news, a friend accidentally 'Replied All' (me included) on an email that was gossiping about me today...

I'm soooo relieved people are still gossiping about me! Phew! I was worried I was fading into obscurity...

No comments:

Post a Comment